lørdag 27. oktober 2012

♥MDUC♥ ~Birthstones~

It's time for a new challenge at MDUC.
This week we would challenge you to make something with you
 BIRTHSTONE COLOUR.
♥♥♥
~~~~
I have made a christmas card.
My birthday is in July, so my birthstone colour is Ruby.
Here is my card:
 Tha stamp is from Magnolia ;  Tilda with Tag Gifts
I have colored her with distress ink and markers
Skin: vintage photo and tattered rose
Dress: aged mahogany
Hair: vintage photo and walnut stain
Shaddow: weathered wood and black soot
 Papers: Pion
Embellishments : 
Pearls, flowers, tag, liquid pearl,tissue, glitter glue, "Post" stamp from Stempelglede and crakcle paint.
~~~~

5 kommentarer:

Camilla sa...

Så vakkert kort Janne! Nydelig pyntet, stilig med billettene som var stiftet. Og så flott du har malt kjolen til Tilda!!:)
Gøy å se at du er tilbake med kortlagingen!!
Klem, Camilla

Audhild sa...

Så fint kort du har laget. Flotte farger og lekkert pyntet
Ønsker deg en flott helg :)

Veronique sa...

Kjempe lekkert, Janne ♥

Klem, Veronique

Christina C. sa...

A magnificent work of art!!!!!!

Only By His Grace sa...

Such a beautiful card.
I just did a card with this same Tilda.
I love the way you colored her and the layout is fabulous.
Hugs maz