tirsdag 11. oktober 2011

♥ A weekend in Borås ♥

This weekend me and my friends
(Audhild and Camilla) went to Sweden to visit the Magnolia shop in Borås. We started our trip in the morning and arrived at 10 o`clock in the evening.
After a few hours sleep, we went for some real shopping at the store.
♥This is me outside the shop - saturday morning♥

Inside Camilla was working.
She had a workshop showing how to use distress ink.
Myself and Audhild just enjoyed looking, shopping and taking photos.
Here`s also Lillemor working. It was so nice to meet her.


A part of the MDUC-DT:
I got to meet Louise, she is so talended and sweet.
♥♥♥


I also got to meet Camilla H. IRL. I loves her work, and I`m a big fan of her.
She also had a workshop, showing how to make a shaker-card.
♥♥♥
This is Monique.
I was so lucky to meet her and her lovely friend Marijke.
We stayed at the same hotel, and they joined us in the evening.
♥♥♥


I think me and Audhild went all crazy during our shopping, but I have no regrets♥
Here are my sweet and wonderful friends doing some shopping:
Camilla and Audhild

♥♥♥
In the Magnolia-shop they also have a lot of furnitures and decorative objects.
This sofa is my favorite, it will fit perfect in my house...if it ever becomes mine..


♥♥
♥♥


♥♥


♥♥♥

In the evening we all went out eating dinner.
It was so nice meeting everybody, I really enjoyed it♥
Sunday morning at nine o`clock : on the road again, back to Norway.
Enjoy your day!
♥♥♥

6 kommentarer:

Debbie Dolphin sa...

Oh WOW I wish I was there with you all. You looked to of had a blast xxx
Hugs
Debbie xxx

Camilla sa...

Kjempegøy å reise med deg Janne!! Og vi hadde en fantastisk helg i Borås:)) Gleder meg allerede til neste gang;)
Klem, Camilla

Camilla sa...

Hejsan janne!
Tusen tack för en härlig dag tillsammans med er.
Det var så roligt att få träffas och prata.
Synd att tiden rusar så fort.
Men jag hoppas att ni hadde en härlig dag i Borås.
Och att ni fick med er mycket roligt hem.
Stor kram till dig: Camilla

Louise sa...

Hei Janne!
WOW, vilken fantastiskt helg ni haft! Önskar så att jag fick bo med er på hotellet och följa med ut på en bit mat ;)
Underbart att träffa dig!

Kram

Marijke sa...

Hej Janne,

It was so lovely to meet you, we have had a wonderful time in Boras.
Thanks for sharing!

Klem,
Marijke

Monique Lokhorst sa...

Hi Janne,

It was a wonderful weekend! We enjoyed meeting you, your friend and all the DT of Magnolia! We have had an unforgettable weekend! I love your photo's! We sure hope to meet you all again.

Hugs,
Monique xxx