fredag 20. august 2010

A brown weddingcard

I`ve just startet work after 2 months vacation, so I hoped for a relaxing weekend. But my girls keeps me busy with footbal saturday and sunday. I love to see them play, so cute and eagerly;))





This time I made a brown weddingcard. I`ve used the Grunge collections (hearts). I haven`t used them before, but they are absolutly stunning. I used vintage photo and then I added embossing. I am satisfied with the result :)



The flowers : Storyteller

Paper : K&Company

I`ve used QK to punch the small hearts

I have used hearts instead of leaves under the flowers. I have also added glimmer mist on the hearts and flowers. At the edges : vintage photo



The text inside the card :





And here: write something nice...


Callenge : Sketch saturday








3 kommentarer:

Bente sa...

Aldeles nydelig kort Janne, herlige farger!!
Ha en kjempefin helg med fotball :)
Klem, Bente

Anonym sa...

Nydelig kort, fine farger. Lurte på hvilken embossing du har brukt på hjertet, utrolig fint.

Janne sa...

Hei
Litt sen med å svare..
Hjertet har jeg stemplet med vintage photo, så har jeg drysset på blankt embossing pulver( vet ikke hva det heter). Når du da varmer dette får du resultatet.
Håper det kan være til hjelp