lørdag 25. mai 2013

♥~Flowers at MDUC~♥

This weeks challenge at MDUC ;
We will be happy if you make your own flowers too.
Please visit our blog and be inspired by my talented teamemates.
♥♥♥
Purple and more purple ♥
Well, I have made a card with a lot of summer wishes. And it is purple ♥
I took the  pictures outside in the sun.
"Kiss me I'm a prince"
♥♥♥
 I have some decorations on the table ;
a frog
(my prince, tihii )
 Paper ; Maja Design, Vintage Spring Basics
You can buy it at Hjerteboden♥
 I have made a flower by myself, and it's for the first time♥
 You need 6 hearts. I used a heart from QK.
Glue them together in a circle.
 I wanted to have the same colour as my image. 
So I mixed Dusty Concord with water and Opalite ( Golden Mist).
The I used Rangers Mini mister to spray it onto the flowers.
Have a nice sunday.
♥♥♥

1 kommentar:

Teresa sa...

What a stunning creation, so pretty I love the colours too.
Hugs Teresa xx