lørdag 9. juni 2012

~Winter~

My friends in Australia is entering the winter season. 
This week MDUC are celebrating winter time.
So you have to visit our blog and take a dive into all
 the beautiful projects the DT's have  made for this challenge.
♥♥♥
I have made a vintage winter card.
I used a paperbag,and decotated it with christmas papers from Pion.
 I love these papers, the colours are so soft and fits perfectly to the vintage-style.
 At my place, it's summer season, trees and flowers are in full bloom.
So I had to show you this photo;
flowers from my lilac ( my  favorite flower), it smells so good♥ 
 ♥♥♥
 A lot of photos today :
 A close up:
Isn't she beautiful?
♥♥♥
Thank you so much for all the lovely comments.
It means so much to me.
♥♥♥

3 kommentarer:

Jenny sa...

Wow a beautiful creation! Your colouring is lovely and the layout is fantastic! Jenny x

Mo sa...

Wow..., Janne this is gorgeous !!!
Love your creations and I'm now your follower...
Big Hugs,
Mo

BA sa...

such an adorable card janne
xoxo BA