onsdag 9. november 2011

♥ Gift tag ♥

 This is something new from me. 3 gift tags and I have made them with "Vintage-look".I have used UTEE to the mini-magnolia images. I have also colored the images with distress ink(black soot)
You have to be prepared for a lot of photos.


 ♥♥♥♥♥

♥♥♥♥♥
If you look closely at the edges, you will see the snow paint I have added.

 ♥♥♥♥♥

 ♥♥♥♥♥
Papers: Maja design and Pion
Embellishment: flowers, lace, ribbon, currugated card board, old songs, charms, twine , crackle accents and glitter glue.
 I really enjoyed making the gift tags, so maybe I will make more.
Please visit our blog : Hjerteboden`s Juleblogg
♥♥♥
Have a nice week!

5 kommentarer:

Karina sa...

Your tags looks so great, Janne. What a wonderful idea. Love it.
Hugs, Karina

Beatemor sa...

Kjempenydelige pakkelapper du har laget :-) Takk for herlig inspirasjon!

Monique Lokhorst sa...

Hi Janne,

You have done an amazing job, they are so SWEET!

Hugs,
Monique xxx

Astrid sa...

Beautiful and gorgeous tags, wow.
Hugs Astrid

Audhild sa...

Å gurimalla, disse var nydelige:-) Så smart å bare bruke Black Soot. Nå fikk jeg lyst å male stempel med en gang:-)