søndag 14. august 2011

Sentimental Sundays♥ Shaped cards

For more information please visit our BLOG.
You will also find all the great creations by my crafting-friends.
A cute little baby girl
Remeber to use a sentiment when you creat.
A closer look at the flowers and lace.
Papers I have used are Magnolia. I got it for my birthday ,from my friend Audhild.
I got the lace from another close friend, Camilla.
Here is a big tag . I have used a small retro-flower and a pearl to decorate it.
My personal stamp:
Tomorrow it`s back to work. It will be fun but alos very busy.
♥Enjoy your sunday♥
♥♥♥

5 kommentarer:

Karita sa...

Ooohh, such a gorgeous card! :) Image is adorable and I love your colouring - so soft and warm. Wonderful card design with beautiful embellies :)

Have a lovely sunday :)
Hugs,
Karita

Camilla sa...

Så vakkert kaffifilterkort! Nydelig farger og så mange flotte detaljer:))
Ha en fin dag vennen!:))
Klem, Camilla

Audhild sa...

Nydelig kort Janne. Flott malt motiv og mange lekre detaljer.
Ha en fin dag.
Snakkes i morgen.
Klem, Audhild

Janine - Ellabella sa...

Wow!! She looks incredible... You are very talented.

Cheryl sa...

So pretty! Your coloring and design are stunning!