søndag 5. juni 2011

Inspired by a song~Katie Melua

Ever get a song stuck in your head?
This week challenge at Sentimental Sundays is;
(and you have to use a sentiment)
My inspiration is Katie Melua. It`s my favorite music when I`m crafting.
Here is Tilda painted with disress ink.
Pattern papers; Magnolia
Garnish: pearls, cheesecloth, a heart, flowers, an old song, a key, butterflies, tags, ribbon and glitterglu.

I have used crackle accents on Tilda`s shoes and on her flower.
Look closely on her blouse: I have used liquid pearl (pink and opal)
Have a nice sunday♥

3 kommentarer:

Cheryl sa...

Great inspiration! Katie Melua has such a great voice. I really love her cover of "Just Like Heaven".

Your card is beautiful! Your coloring is perfect. I just love all the embellishments and little details you included.

Tameko sa...

Beautiful card. Love all of your embellishments!

Janine - Ellabella sa...

Gorgeous, gorgeous card! And your coloring is fantastic! Love the your paper choice too!