torsdag 12. mai 2011

Creatalicious challenges~flourish

Then it is time for a new challenge at Creatalicious Challenges.
This time the topic is ; FLOURISH
Please visit creatalicious blog for details

I have used a stamp from Sweet pea, and she is so beautiful.
The image is coloured with distress ink



It`s a paperbag, and I have fold it over.


Then you can use it for a gift and also write a little note inside.



I have used crackle accents on the flowers.


I have used distress ink pad (walnut stain) on every edges


and Tim Holtz tool to make it look old



Inside:


A poem


Garnish; ribbon and twine



Backside;


Pattern papers: TPC studio
Challenges; Kortgleder

1 kommentar:

Janine - Ellabella sa...

You're killing me with all of these fabulous cards! I don't know where to look next...lol! Janine