tirsdag 9. november 2010

A small sailor

So here is my cute little sailor-boy. It`s not my favorite thing to make cards for boys. I can`t use to much garnish on them..I love to use flowers and bling on my cards..

I have used an "old" sketch from Just Magnolia. It was easy to work with.
All edges is eldered and I have also used my sewing-mashine.
The image is painted with Distress ink. I have added some crackle accents on the anchor.
The image is punched out with spellbinders .
Garnish ; buttons, glitterglue (star dust) and ribbon
Surprise! A small tag "Hurra for deg" ( cheer for you)
Challenge ; Just Magnolia
I love all your comments! You make my day:)

5 kommentarer:

Bente sa...

Nydelig kort, så fine papirer og flott pyntet guttekort!!
Klem, Bente

Pink lady sa...

Et nydelig kort i herlige farger!!
Super søtt Magnolia motiv da:-)
Stilig layout og flott med tagen.

Klem Laila.

Dawny P sa...

Oh I love your wonderful design chick. And the colours you used are so lovely. Thank you for joining us this week over at the JM challenge, Hugs, Dawny xxx

Rymyrinsessa sa...

Love this!! <3

Sylvi@ sa...

Nydelig rett og slett:-)