tirsdag 30. november 2010

Creatalicious Challenges

This is my first GDT card for the Creatalicious team. I have used this sketch:

It was so fun to work with:) This is my result:
I have used papers from Melissa Frances and I have also used vintage photo on the edges. Then I used my Tim Holtz distressing tool. After this I used my sewing-machine.
The image is from Magnolia and I have coloured it with distress ink refillers. My circles is from Spellbinders. I have also used a MS punch on the brown paper (to the left)
Garnish; lace,christmas song from an old songbook, pearls, liquid pearl, flowers from WOC, leaf from Magnolia and glitter-glue.

Maybe this will inspier you to partisipate in our challenge :)

2 kommentarer:

Pinklady 68 sa...

Wow, så lekkert kort Janne!!
Her var det mange nydelige detaljer satt sammen så flott:-) Herlig denne Tilda og nydelige mønster ark fra MF.

Ha en fin adventstid! Klem Laila.

Ida sa...

Virkelig nydelig!
Tilda stemplet var flott!
Ida