mandag 4. oktober 2010

For you...

Here`s my card just for you.. I`m a little bit glad that it`s raining outside, then I can spend some more time making cards:) This is the Indian Tilda, she is so cute.
I have used autumn-colours ; orange, brown,vanilla and green.
Colouring: Distress ink
All edges is eldered with vintage photo and I have also used my sewing-machine.

Garnish; flowers, QK, glitterglue and pearls. The text says ; FOR YOU


I have used Liquid Pearl on her forhead, it makes it sparkle


Keep up the good work, it is soon "autumnholiday":D

Challenges this week :

Simon Says

Wild Orchid

Totally Tilda

5 kommentarer:

Pinklady 68 sa...

Wow, så lekkert Magnolia kort!
Helt nydelige farger, mønster ark og så søt Tilda:-) Lekkert!!

Klem Laila.

Marcea sa...

absolutely beautiful - very pretty detailing. Thanks for joining us on Simon Says Stamp Challenge Blog -x-

Christine sa...

Gorgeous Tilda creation love all the glitter..thanks for sharing & joining us at Totally Tilda chall.

smiles Chriastine xx

Lynne sa...

This is just beautiful - gorgeous colouring and layout - just fab!! thanks for joining us at Totally Tilda xx Lynne xx

Stampin Mindy sa...

This is adorable, Such a cute Tilda and love the colors.

Thanks so much for joining us over at WOC this week!

Hugs, Mindy